We are looking for an analytical, results-driven, proactive team member.
CEIBA Healthcare is a pioneer and one of the top key technology providers for Connectivity and Virtual Care within the Healthcare industry.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven, proactive team member to support the performance and efficiency of the implementation team. The Technical Project Manager must be a dynamic, organized, and outgoing client advocate who recognizes the importance of leadership skills, building and maintaining relationships, and strong communication skills.
Prior IT Consulting and Project Management Experience (PMP or six sigma preferred); Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Good Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written; Exceptional Organization Skills; Professional Telephone Manner; Appropriate Mathematical Skills; Ability to Perform Under Pressure; Excellent Customer Care Skills; Ability to Maintain Strict Confidentiality; Ability to Prioritize Effectively; Keen Attention to Detail; Ability to Work Well Under Pressure; Excellent Time Management Skills; Problem Solver; Excellent and Accurate Data Entry Skills; Positive Attitude; Outstanding customer service ethic and expectations for quality; Reliable and Dependable.
- 3+ years of experience in IT Consulting or Technical Project Management (preferably in the Healthcare industry)
- 5+ years of experience with complex IT implementations (EMR/EHR)
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing
guidelines for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and
supervising department teams
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary range: $120,000 - $160,000 depending on experience
Company Paid Benefits